18 October 2005

Mi Familia




Ah, family. Just coming down from an amazing "Girl's Weekend" with my mom and sis. What a great reminder of the importance of the ones you love!! But, I will decline to get all sappy on your ass. Instead, I'll give you the official "Top Ten Things Seen and Heard During the Jarrett Girl's Weekend 'o Fun 2005." (Long title, I know, I'm still working on it).

10. "If you spelled Georgia like the people here say it, it would be JawwJuh." (me to my sister within ten minutes of their arrival)
9. "Does G Love still have his special sauce?" (yes mother, he does.)
8. "Oh LOOK honey, there's the Catholic Church!!" (again, my mother)
7. "That bitch. Forget about the 'honor system.'" (My mom, as she pours another glass of wine at Macaroni Grill in mock protest to our whore of a waitress.)
6. "Do they sell alcohol before noon here?" (starting to notice a trend?)
5. "Well, we'll have to leave at 5:30 am, but at least we can make it to Waffle House." (me, of course)
4. "I'm going for the Amanda Bynes, 'What I Like About You' look, but on a budget." (me to my sister while in Nordstom trying on oversized sunglasses)
3. "God, when you get to Lubbock the first thing we are doing is getting you a pedicure." (um...thanks Mom?)
2. "Do you think Beanie recognized us?" "I wonder what little Gucci is doing?" and other insipid comments such as this referring to our dogs as people, or better yet, small children.

And the number one comment overheard during the "Jarrett Girls' Weekend 'o Fun 2005"...
1. "Should we get another bottle of wine??"

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Guess which I liked the best.

Seven. Duh.

Rachael said...

number nine? really mel???
real sick chubbs

ALISHA said...

I especially love how stealing wine, and over-indulging in alchohol consumption follow the sighting of the Catholic church. Seems about right I guess...

I still think walking the tab at WAFFLE HOUSE takes the cake for all JawwJuh expereinces.

Site Meter