03 October 2005

On a lighter note

On another note, but somewhat in relation to the comment about perfect bodies, I got to thinking about relationships today. A guy I know came to mind as I was driving home. He’s 29 and by no means near settling down with anyone. This seems to bother him quite a bit, probably because of the reason I’m about to talk about. It came to me that I want to be settled down with someone by the time I reach that age. Yes, this is coming from the same person you partied with this summer. After 30 you usually don’t start looking better, and it seems as if most often you have to settle for whoever is around. The result is that you get to have TV dinners over Law & Order reruns for the rest of your life with someone who you don’t really care for that much. But that’s probably just what TV wants me to believe.

No comments:

Site Meter