12 December 2005

argh

I don't usually let much get me down, but today sucked. After a shoddy day at The Bird I was headed to chillax with Cullen and Amanda, a guaranteed good time. I took a wrong turn and ended up on some residential street. Long story short, I rear-ended one of those blasted yellow cabs. I just couldn't take my eyes off the stripper on the traveling advertisements Expose puts on the back of every cab in Austin, and I wanted to get a little bit closer. That one went over real well with the police report. So I got the number from the smashed bumper I was staring at and called my ass a ride home. "Um, yeah, I just hit a cab so I need a cab home."

Just kidding. See, what really happened was I hit this chick, cracked her bumper and bent her trunk, didn't even bust the brake lights. Neither of us was hurt and it really wasn't a big deal at all. Reason I was so upset is because my rents pay my insurance and my irresponsibility is going to cost them. Quaddamn, that phone call sucked. My favorite part of it all was when the driver jumped out and asked for my insurance info by yelling, "I need your shit! I need your shit!"

3 comments:

ALISHA said...

You know what you should have done...You should have jumped out of the car...insurance in-hand...started doing the roger rabbit dance...and singing, "oooh ooh, here's my shit, here's my shit (to the tune of that one song by that No Doubt chick). That would have been funny.

Rachael said...

Too bad I didn't think of that. If she'd heard that song half as many times as I have, her ears would have started bleeding and she probably would've just driven away.

Sethery said...

I had a girl say that to me one time, only it wasn't in the middle of the road.

Oh, and I like your shirt with the blog on it. That's hot.

Site Meter