06 December 2005

Cross you fingers

Even though I don't like it, I sucked it up and did this for all of us. Here's a copy of the letter I just slipped into the office.

-----------------

Dearest Rhonda and JJ-

When I got back from my Thanksgiving trip home I was disappointed to see that the fire pit by the pool was gone. After speaking with the Mikes it is my understanding that it was removed because there was ash left on the ground. Seeing as how my friends and I were the last ones to use it and may not have cleaned up after ourselves, I feel somewhat responsible. As the temperature drops and my classes come to an end, there is nothing I would like more than to hobo up next to a fire out by the pool. After doing without for the last couple of weeks, I can take it no longer. I also don't think it's fair for the other tenants who may also want to use the fire pit to suffer from my temporary lack of responsibility. And I can assure you that, if you decide to put it back out, I will not make the same mistake.

Thank you,
Apartment dweller #110

-----------------

Hopefully they get my humor and this letter charms their socks off.

No comments:

Site Meter