27 January 2006

I'm coming to you this morning, yes for once it's a morning post rather than a late late night post, because I have a free minute. No I didn't get up early, I actually slept in, and no I am not skipping class. You see, I have this way of taking on far more than I can handle with the stubborn notion that I can do it. But I've learned from my past mistakes and chose this time to drop a class before my health and friendships suffer too much. 17 hours and playing softball just wasn't working. I was spending every free moment of my day with my nose in the books, and it still wasn't enough. And this is all before the first round of tests and we even started playing. So I dropped a class and now I don't go to class until 11 every day. More time for me, more time for friends...Things are looking up around here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see two posts in a week! Now you're getting back in the spirit! I was just coming over here to ask if I will have to keep on tagging you to keep you blogging. Good to know I won't.

Have a great weekend.

Site Meter