09 January 2006

I'm going to leave this open. Whoever wants to do it can (that means you too Mel), but I'm not going to "tag" anyone this time.

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD:
-I have helped my dad build around 20 houses throughout my life.
-I used to drive tractors for my brother in the summer.
-Worked on a ranch for 3 years riding horses.
-Waitress

FOUR MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
-Kill Bill 1 & 2
-Pretty Woman
-Boondock Saints
-The Family Guy Movie

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
-Anna, Texas
-Austin, Texas
(I have only lived in two)

FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH:
-Seinfeld
-Family Guy
-Sex and the City
-Modern Marvels

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION:
-Steamboat Springs, Colorado (Softball, not really a vacation)
-Angel Fire & Ruidoso, New Mexico (Skiing)
-Blue River, Oklahoma (Camping)
That's all I can think of. Traveling for softball was usually my "vacation".

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
-Turkey sammich
-Pickles
-Steak
-Brownies

FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
-New York City
-Snowboarding, backpacking, or kayaking in Colorado
-Just about anywhere in Europe
-Sydney. Maybe Justin and I could meet up.

3 comments:

Justin Thyme said...

Woo hoo! Cool answers!!
And looks like the 'uninspired' streak may have come to an end!! :-)

Justin Thyme said...

And you got it - Sydney it will be! Followed by a layover in Amsterdam of course! :-)

Rachael said...

I sure hope you're right about my streak. I don't want to leave you guys unentertained.

And I would love to meet up in random places around the globe with you!

Site Meter