03 February 2006

A little catch up wrap up

I got home last night and saw on my door a note that read, "Thirsty? D2GD." When have I not been Down 2 Get Down? I tossed my bag in my apt and headed up to Mike's. Mike is not only my neighbor and drinking buddy but also my eating buddy. I took up half a bag of flamin' limon (that's spanish for lime) cheetos (the bag even has a spanish lesson on the back, but hey, I got them at HEB so whadya expect?), and he handed me a Lone Star to douse the flames.

.......

Now I've drunk beer from a paper cup, from a bong, from a keg, but never through a straw. It may sound funny, but before you dismiss the idea, consider the advantages, which are four-fold:

One-No air goes down with the beer so there are no gross burps
Two-No air goes down with the beer so you get drunk quicker
Three-No neck muscles are needed to tilt the head back to get the last few drops of beer
Four-I can't remember the fourth benefit

.......

Then he grabbed a half gallon of Caramel Pecan Turtle creamy premium HEB special from the freezer and two spoons. I was shocked at how good the ice cream made the Lone Star taste. But we weren't done yet, by a long shot. We ate 4 cinammon rolls each. Then from the fridge he pulls a block of pepper jack and a jar of pickles which we ate on crackers while eating ice cream..and flamin cheetos..and drinking Lone Star. We ate the whole block of chuese (Mike's word for cheese, pronounced schwez). About that time, Keri texts and says free pitchers and poo poos (appetizers) at Scholz, but we couldn't make it so we had our own poo poos. Totinos pepperoni pizza which we ate only after cooking broccoli and putting on top.

He got this new rug the other day for his bedroom that's circular and just wide enough for my hands and feet to reach the edges when I lay on it spread-eagle style. I was laying on it, appreciating its beauty and unbelievable softness--we decided it's the exact definition of softness--when Dez called and told us to join her to smoke hookah. We kidnapped Keri and headed to the hookup lounge. Carla (a bball frosh) was smoking with us, and we all thought it'd be a good idea to head over to the court and shoot some hoops. Mike's pterodactyl move where he would get down on his hands and knees and let Tina hop on him to sink close shots was a hit. When we finally got home, we had worked up quite an appetite so we had some more chuese. A huge bowl of it actually...4 big packets of easy mac between the three of us.

This was all after Mike argued we should follow his example since he is the oldest and wisest. By the looks of it we most certainly are.

No comments:

Site Meter