10 June 2006

10th of May

We're not going to relive the past right now and recount everything I've been doing since I last posted. It'd take too long and, more importantly, bore the hell out of you. So for today, all I've got to say is that it's official--I no longer live at Park Terrace. Ok. I'm more sad at the fact that I don't live one door below Mike.



I lived in the same house back in Anna (yay for anna.) for basically all my memorable childhood, and it was what some people would consider my home. But I couldn't wait to leave and I didn't (don't) miss it necessarily. Truth is, you can pick your friends but not your family. And while I love my family to death, that doesn't mean I like living with them. But at my apartment I lived next door to several different people who, over the past year, I have become very close to and very accustomed to seeing daily. Not going to lie, I came very close to crying when I had to turn in my keys today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. You came back, all right. I'm glad to see it. Now, I'll try to catch up.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, wait a second. Why did you have to move?

Rachael said...

Well my lease was up, and I don't have a job. Couldn't afford the rent anymore :(

Site Meter