15 July 2006

ALIVE

People, calm down. Reports of my death have been widely exaggerated. I've just been incredibly busy this summer, but Rachael has inspired me to give a little update. So, I've been interning at Career Sports & Entertainment (www.careersports.com) in the public relations department and it has been absolutely fabulous. In fact, they offered me a job but I am going to finish my LAST semester of grad school before I accept it and move to the ATL for good (or for a while). I've been living with Maggie - you guys remember good 'ol Maggie right?? - in a bad ass house she just bought. I've also been commuting back to Athens twice a week for school, which totally sucks and contributes to my utter and complete exhuastion. Let's see, what else. I gave Gerry the boot for those who didn't know...I cut off all my hair and straightened it...my parents now officially live in Arlington...Beanie is bunking with them for the summer...I met Young Juc (the rapper) outside of a bar in ATL and went riding around in his white stretch Hummer limo...I've been getting my toes wet in the dating scene down here and let me tell you that has been INTERESTING. I mean, give me a guy sitting at the bar chain smoking Parliament Lights and in a band and apparently I am DONEZO. Everything else is going really well, I have finally begun to like it here and feel at home - but I still miss Austin like CRAZY. And especially all you people in it! Sorry this isn't especially entertaining, or witty, or very creative...but now you know I'M ALIVE!

Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dont know if any of yall know this but uh....Mel Jay is kind of a big deal!!....im going to need to see some pictures of this new hair do of yours. glad to hear that you are doing well. talk to you soon. we miss you!!

Site Meter