10 July 2006

bleck. (thanks em). i'm bored, and bored with my blog. this is what i've come up with. my camera is still fucked up or i would have pictures for you. thanks too, to the person who i stole this from:

Finish each sentence.....
1) My ex is.....the reason i'm so pleased with being single
2) Maybe I should.....call my parents more often
3) I love.....lance and major
4) I don't understand.....
5) I lost my......a lot of stuff, i just moved again
6) People say that I'm....a down ass bitch
7) Sex is......intense
8) Love is......possible
9) Somewhere, someone is......eating dinner. i'm hungry
10) I will always.....want to do more
11) Forever is.....imaginary
12) I never want to....be complacent
13) I think the current President is.....should be assassinated. just kidding. but really
14) When I wake up in the morning I.....give the boys some love
15) Life is full of.....possibility
16) My past.....i'm focused on my future
17) I get annoyed when......people cut me off
18) I wish......i had the pedal down on my new M3, or the throttle open on my JSF
19) my dog is...*lance and major fuckin rock*
20) Tomorrow I'm going to.....work, work out
21) I have low tolerance for....closeminded people
22) If I had a million dollars I would.....travel and invest
23) Sometimes I want to.....dye my hair

No comments:

Site Meter