24 October 2006

Sorry no posts lately..I've been swamped at work.

I ordered a new bike the other day to get started on my training for the Texas4000. Happy birthday to me.

Mike and I found a bad ass house and moved in yesterday, also a reason that I've been so busy.

The Master Cleanse lasted a day. Cayenne pepper is not nice to me. Neither is not eating.

Texas4000 is beginning to take up a lot of time as well since I was assigned to equipment committee chair. Oh and raising $4000.

Here are some more pics from the trip. These are all from NYC.


2 comments:

Sethery said...

Holla Back one time.

Wanna come to Denmark?!

Hope all is well.

little sleepyhead said...

yeah, that fast sounded kind of wicked intense... i hear some juice fasts are good though..

damn, i have a couple of pics of you here, but i can't attach them to my comment.... such are the failures of technology..

Site Meter