10 December 2006

eff that noise

Thanks to Cat's "what the hell?" comment I'm back to blogging again.

So here's what's up:

Today is my bro's birthday. He's 23.

This is what I wish I was doing right now:


ALSO:
Cullen is coming back into town to throwdown before she leaves for Kuwait in the spring.

This time last year>>

Fall classes are over and after my two finals I'll breath a sigh of relief that I made it through the semester despite skipping half of my classes. Yes, half. The only class that I really enjoyed this semester was at 8am and of the handful of times that I went, or maybe even less, I fell asleep. So most of the time I didn't bother with going. Next semester is looking more promising.

I'm gearing up for the bike ride next summer. My teammates are pretty rad and we're working to get things set up, but I'm just ready to hop on the bike and get going already. I want to see some new stuff and can't wait to find myself waking up in a new city everyday. I think I've only been to 2 or 3 of the places that we'll be going through so that makes me extremely excited. Maybe it'll itch my traveling bone long enough for me to save some money for my next trip. Only six months until we leave for Alaska...
AND
I've moved into a new house for those of you that I haven't talked to in a long ass time. It's amazing.

No comments:

Site Meter