09 October 2007

Finally

Since I was a kid I begged my parents to get me a dirt bike, but they insisted that I would kill myself. After a few close calls while riding my cousins' bikes and my friend's 4wheeler, I realized they were probably right. Now that I'm a little bit older and slightly less stupid (relative to my childhood I've come around a bit, relative to sane people, I'm still crazy), I decided it's time for me to have a bike. I'm starting small so that I run out of throttle before I can get too wild, but I can barely contain myself from waking up early to go for a ride, when normally I'm not functional before 10am.

Andy and I have done some work on the bike, and I feel like it represents my character quite well. My bike and I together have a personality that demands attention, so it's fun to see people stop and stare out of the corner of my eye as I ride past them. Here she is before


And after


1 comment:

Sethery said...

pretty bike

Site Meter