29 November 2009

I don't like eggs.

And I don't like that many veggies. So why is it that when I ask for a breakfast sandwhich with no eggs, and instead ask for bacon, do I get charged extra? If I were to add eggs to an eggless sandwich I would be charged the same as adding bacon. So if the two cost the same, doesn't reason suggest that I could swap them without penalty? And when I ask my friends at Thundercloud subs to leave the complimentary veggies off my classic club, but please add a pickle, they hit me with a 50 cent* charge. I mean, I'm saving them money by not taking the veggies, so it all evens out. Except that it doesn't. There's no justice in the food world.

*So I'm blogging this from my iPhone and I don't have a cent sign on my keyboard. So I
considered my options of a) writing it as $.50 or b) as I wrote it. I chose the latter because not only does $.50 look totally goofy but also because it occured to me that this blog might get some extra traffic from people accidentally being directed here while googling 50 Cent the rapper/badass/personal guilty pleasure. I realize that is totally pathetic (not that he is one of my guilty pleasures, but that I am using his name to get more blog taffic.) I should really get over myself.

No comments:

Site Meter