13 September 2005

Cosmic Coincidence


So I pulled up Facebook today, as usual wasting time when there are 10 million other things I should be doing...and I had a friend request waiting. But this was no ordinary friend request...it was a friend request from MELANIE JARRETT. What, you ask? Well apparently there is another girl out there, same age, etc. with my EXACT name. And to top it off, she just moved to Atlanta. How fucking weird is that? I almost feel kind of violated...but, the point is, I urge you all to go to Facebook and global search your name. Who knows, you might have a twin out there too...

Doesn't look like a Mel Jay to me...

2 comments:

Rachael said...

She's probably like that girl (or guy) on myspace.com who made a profile saying she is Cat Osterman.

Rachael said...

That is weird. I added a couple of girls to my facebook friends with my name. One of them posted and said we were name twins. Not so creepy...looked at her profile and she seems like a pretty cool chick.

Site Meter