07 November 2005

A Baby Baby!

Something interesting happened today. I was with Kristin, and we were talking about how my rhetoric prof Russ is not a good teacher, which pleased her, at my expense, since she also teaches rhetoric and has her suspicions as to how good a teacher he is. She is here getting her Master's, as is Russ, and was explaining how most students such as themselves who are thrown into teaching are not that good at it. There are those, she said, who are kind of thrown or fall into it, and just go through the motions of their jobs. But there are others who actually try to do a good job while they're at it. The latter examine their teaching methods, see what works for their students, and talk to other teachers to see what works for them.

I noted that it is a lot like coaching. Exactly! she said. Furthermore, I made the connection between the subject and sex. For this one she needed a little clarification. I explained how there are people who just have sex, and there are people who are really into sex. These people examine what they do, are in tune to their partner and how they respond to different things, and talk about sex. After she noted the inappropriateness of our conversation and I reminded her that most of what we talk about is inappropriate, she expressed that she felt really confident in my abilities. She even suggested that we make a shirt for me that says, "Rachael Cook is an incredible lover."

While we were having this conversation I got a phone call from Kacie, but didn't answer. The voicemail told me to call her back, that she had had the craziest dream and I was in it. In this dream of hers, the two of us went on a date, totally made out, and it was nothing short of amazing. She suggested that we must have made out in some other life. I suggested that we must make out in this life.

So take your numbers and get in line, there's plenty to go around. And since it's me, our sexual pleasure will be....




4 comments:

Rachael said...

be patient mel jay, not everyone learns as quickly as i do ;) and it is only the first semester at that.

and yes, my partner was yelling. so loud in fact that my neighbors started bangin on the walls.

damn, i need a cigarette. the post-sex smoke IS my favorite.

Sethery said...

Random act of Blogging.

Rachael Cook is an incredible lover

Justin Thyme said...

hehehe... my oh my but you are a naughty one, aren't you? ;-)

Rachael said...

thanks for stopping by and leaving your mark Seth. and thanks for the compliment. ;)

oh Justin if you only knew... ;)

Site Meter