04 November 2005

What's the Big Idea?!?

In the spirit of the wildly popular, smash success of "Rachael's Super Fucking Sweet Fiesta," I would like to propose yet another big idea. I call it "A Chinese New Year." For all of us in the Austin area for New Year's, I suggest a theme party celebrating the Asian spirit. What does that mean, you ask?? Picture this: girls in kimonos, men as samurais, faces painted in the "Geisha" style, and most importantly: import beer like Kirin Light and Sapporo, and of course...SAKE BOMBS!!! I'm even thinking a Chinese dragon?? Rachael has already requested to be the ass on that one :) Let me know what you think...as we all know, no one throws a theme party like DA CREW!!!!

3 comments:

ALISHA said...

Sure. I'll wear a Kimono in California. I'll be at the Rose Bowl.

poole said...

the same rosebowl that virginia tech and usc will be playin in?

Rachael said...

Yeah Mel Jay, I thought you were road tripping it to the Rose Bowl too.

Site Meter