17 December 2005

Centennial

This is the 100th post on this blog of mine. Let's have a party. A blogging party.

Carly-Ann tagged me and instructed me to tag five more people. Thing is, we're supposed to list 5 things that people probably don't know about us. Cullen, Alisha, Joe, Amanda, and Seth, you're it.

My 5:

Number One- I have this crazy habit of eating small pieces of candy in two. Reese's pieces, M&Ms, Skittles, Milk Duds...that kind of thing.

Number Two- I passed up two full rides for a book scholarship so I can win a National Championship at Texas.

Number Three- When I was a kid, I had chronic headaches. My mom took me to the doc, and his remedy was to eliminate sugar from my diet. So from the age of 4 until I was 6, I had no candy.

Number Four- My brother and I had a tree house at home that was about 10 feet up in this huge tree. It had a zip line off the porch, but my preferred method of getting down was to fasten a towel around my neck and pretend I was Batman.

Number Five- I love it when people dress in black and white. Sharp and sexy.

1 comment:

QueenieCarly said...

You didn't have candy between the ages of four and six? No wonder you eat them two at a time now!

Site Meter