03 December 2005

I want to lick the dried salt off the air from your last breath

FIVE random things you might not know about me
-I am very particular about what I write with
-I am greedy for life
-New socks are one of my favorite things
-I am a lover, not a hater and drama's not my bag baby
-I rarely listen to the radio




FIVE ways to my heart
-Be honest
-Make me laugh
-Be unique in showing me that you care
-Listen to me
-Challenge me





FIVE things to do before I die
-Fly an F-18
-Travel travel travel
-Fall in love
-Own my own business
-Raise successful children







FIVE ways to turn me off
-Dishonesty
-Use bad grammer
-Preach at me
-Make me repeat myself
-Bash my friends




THREE things I'm afraid of
-Snakes
-Losing loved ones
-Screwing up something incredible





FIVE things I'm not fond of
-Pepsi
-AIDS
-Humidity
-Traffic/Bad drivers
-Bills




FIVE things that can make me smile
-Good company
-Things that come full circle
-Airplanes
-Driving fast
-Friends, of course


FIVE things I do daily
-Dream
-Run
-Check my email and blogs
-Feed the cats
-Try to show one of my friends I love them




FIVE things on my mind right now
-Being successful
-Why Major won't stop attacking my hoodie strings
-How I've made 4 meals out of chips and queso in the last 3 days...make it 5
-That I need to go run
-The 2 papers I have due before next Friday





4 comments:

ALISHA said...

I'm doing this.

Rachael said...

Go for it baby!

QueenieCarly said...

Thanks for posting on my blog. I gotta ask, did you take this from there??? (And alter it a little?) If not, we have an alarming number of similar responses to these topics! (And may be somehow related.) If you did, that'S awesome! I'm glad that you made yourself known there and I hope you'll return. I guarantee you, I'll keep coming back here. Death Cab For Rachel... I love it!

Rachael said...

I did yoink this idea from your blog, and yes I have been going back everyday since I found it. You caught and kept my attention, and I don't even know you. Touche.

Site Meter