23 December 2005

I'm Baaack

So after being in New Mexico for a few days without internet, I returned home and the blog is blowin up. I'm catching up in the blogosphere.

As for the ski trip, it was absolutely loads of fun. My rents, Evan, his girlfriend Dee, then Tina and me. Tina and I decided to test our athleticism and snowboard for the first time. Being "Purebreds", in Tina's words, we are good at all we do, so we needed no lessons. The first hour of our first day on the slopes was spent on our asses, or faces. We got whiplash and concussions, but alas, no broken bones. We were "throw us in the fire and do it" type learners, and went straight down the mountain 10 feet at a time before eating it. Not ones to quit, we had it down before long and were speeding down the black slopes unscathed.






































































































2 comments:

Sethery said...

Glad you got a board. Thats the only way to get down a mountain. I'm going on a ski trip this break, and my friend is convinced he's taking me off huge ass jumps.

I'm not so sure.

Rachael said...

Yeah in my brother's attempts to "school" Tina and myself in the ways of boarding he went off some huge ass jumps on a black slope. It was funny seeing him slide down the rest of the slope on his face.

Site Meter