08 February 2006

Things on my mind

Cullen, Teter and I went rock climbing last night. Feeling the good burn this morning. I'm going to be panhandling at Lamar and Barton tonight so I can buy a month membership because now I'm addicted.

Seth, I didn't catch the NC v. Dookie game.

We are leaving in the morning for Arizona. Traveling means per diem is going to start rolling in. I'm taking my computer, but I'll probably be out of commission until Monday. We get Monday off so plan on hanging out with me. Rock climbing anyone??

Keri called me yesterday and told me for Valentine's day that she, Mike and I are going to a topless Mexican food restaurant. I was a bit confused...turns out it's a TAPAS Mexican food restaurant.

6 comments:

little sleepyhead said...

if you're going to Malaga for Valentine's, as god is my witness i will kill you all...

Rachael said...

then have fun chillin' in austin by yourself next weekend

Rachael said...

oh and btw, people blog about different things!

Sethery said...

I blog about all sorts of things.

You missed a good ass game.

JJ Redick Likes boys, and dropped somthing like 35.

Redonk.

Take it easy and win lots of games.

Justin Thyme said...

Sounds like fun - it's one of the things I have on my list to do this year! :-)

Rachael said...

Which one is that Justin?

Site Meter