14 February 2006

Valentine's is for Lovers

I remember the first time I saw you...blue Lacoste polo, jeans and flip flops. I remember your eyes, and your smile. I can't remember anything else about that night but you. I remember turning to Wynter and saying, "Where's he been all my life??" And I remember pulling you onto the dance floor as an excuse to get close to you. Since that night everything in my life has taken a turn for the better, and a huge part of that is because of you. You challenge me to be better, but you love me just the way I am. You make me pause when I'm taking myself too seriously. You're there for me when I'm upset. You make me smile, laugh, love...you make me who I am. In short, I never could have asked for a better Valentine. I love you G!



Happy Valentine's Day from Georgia!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I remember that night...

ALISHA said...

I remember that night too! I said the same thing about him...and then out of nowhere here you come sweeping him off his feet. So I just went home with some blue eyed girl. JUST KIDDING!

Very sweet Mel Jay.

Love love love.

Anonymous said...

i think i just threw up a little bit in my mouth.....you heteros...I LIKE YOUR STYLE!!

Site Meter