11 April 2006

#2


I have been asking for Yankee playoff tickets for my birthday for years and have yet to see them play. I would settle for regular season tickets, as long as Jeter was on the field it'd still be pretty sweet. But an October or November night game would be ideal. Oh and I would preferably like for this to happen while they're still playing at Yankee Stadium.

*BTW, I actually got to see Jeter play with the USA team while we were in California and it was glorious, even if they did get embarrassed by Korea. Even better than that though was when the whole USA team watched us practice. They were like 20 feet away from us. Needless to say we couldn't really function since we were all oohing and ahhing over them. Oh and I'm pretty sure I heard Derek comment on how nice my swing (and my butt) were too. He's such a gorgeous, gorgeous man.

Also, I just noticed that this is post #2. Coincidence? I think not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd offer something, but I know nothing about the MLB. I'm takin' it he's on your LIST?

Rachael said...

If the opportunity presented itself..absolutely.

Site Meter