09 April 2006

1. skydiving



It's something that I've wanted to do for a long time. Whenever I am up high, I always have the most overwhelming urges to jump off whatever it is I'm on. My parents and I went to the state capitol last year, and on the third floor you can look down through the rotunda to the ground floor. Something in me wanted to jump. I am completely aware of my own mortality, and I have no desire to splatter myself on the ground, but it just seems like it'd be completely exhilarating. The best I can do is skydiving. Maybe I'll get my fix, but knowing myself, I'll just want to go bigger and better.

3 comments:

Sethery said...

Hey Look A post.

Sky Diving is really simple and easy to do.

Just make an apointment and go.

They even throw you out of the plane.

Expensive though.

Rachael said...

money is what has kept me from doing a lot of stuff. what gives?

Anonymous said...

I *love* being up high, but I have to admit, jumping is not a thought that ever occurs to me at the time. I guess I'm not a candidate, but that won't stop me from telling you to do it. Go on, girl!

Site Meter