09 April 2006

It's been forever since I've posted. Honestly, I haven't had the inspiration or desire to post anything in a long time, but I have kind of missed it. So in my attempt to get back into the swing of blogging regularly, I'm starting back up with a project of sorts. A series, if you will, of posts about my list of things I want to accomplish by the time I'm 30. I'm going to try to post once a day about a different thing on my list, and the items are by no means in any type of order. Right now it's around 75 things long; some I'll leave out and some will be combined. Sure, some of them are pretty far fetched, but I'll only live once and I've gotta do it up big while I can so I'm going to dream on...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No need to blog about a threesome, Alisha and i are available this weekend :) OOOWWWOOOWWOWOWOWOWOW!!

Rachael said...

hahaha darc! how'd you know?? that was going to be post #2. i can just mark that one off ;)

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back. I've been so busy, I haven't had time to check any blogs, but I was thrilled to see a few new posts from you. Now I'm not sure if I should leave the other two new ones to read at a later date... just to stretch it out.

You're doing well?

And by the time you're 30, you'll be wondering where the hell all the time went. Good for you for prioritizing.

Site Meter