26 August 2006

Pictures. As Promised. Woohoo!


Downtown from the hot air balloon ride.


Mike and Ricky Bobby.


Wilson's make up job on me for the Bloc Party concert.


A velocaraptor at the Botanical Gardens in Austin.


A Moose Deer at the Austin Zoo.


Awesome leopard. Probably related to Lance and Major somehow.

One pissed off Tiger. Can't blame him. He'd been rescued from a travelling religious circus. A TRAVELLING RELIGIOUS CIRCUS.


Wilson and I took in a baseball game after the zoo yesterday then headed downtown where I saw

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

(to a person) did you hear about the celebrity who got arrested for stabbing someone in a restaurant???

it was reese......

(other person) witherspoon??

(story teller) NO! WITH HER FORK!

Rachael said...

muhhahaha! you so funny

Rachael said...

Yep, I saw her. She's such a cute little thing.

And I'll send the artist your feedback.

Sethery said...

Who are those fly hunnies.

Site Meter