05 June 2009

Summer Breeze, And It Makes Me Feel Fine

I am in Houston. I am exhausted. Naps in the middle of the day used to be my thing. They are quickly becoming so again.

Typically, when I do nap, I stay away from the bed. That's just a bit too pathetic for me. The floor is a good spot. So is the grass in the backyard. That is, until the stupid effing ice cream truck comes into the neighborhood with its abhorrent music blaring.

But, while I'm at Wilson's, the bed is the best place. My room here is wonderful. Red wall, minimalistic shelving, iron and dark cherry wood frame bed with red sheets and my favorite kind of down comforter. Huge western-facing windows so that the afternoon sun can keep me company. And curtains suggesting just the right breeze.

Behold, my afternoon domain,

No comments:

Site Meter